Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

I hope you are all enjoying the break and that you will return to class refreshed and ready to finish the semester with new energy. For those of you taking classes that don't necessarily "fit" with our traditional calendar, you haven't had this break- you started after the traditional semester and/or you're ending and beginning a different term. We aren't all on the same schedule.

Thanks to those of you who responded to the poll I posted last week. Did games and simulation, medical informatics and computer forensics each get three votes because they were first? What should I have added, rather than just saying "other?" Comments, please.

I've been thinking about education in the age of all of this technology. One of my colleagues Twittered "Who needs a university when we have Google?" - Jeff Jarvis #hackedu http://tinyurl.com/d5dyj7 This gave me pause-what do you think about this?

Comment, please! You can also follow me on Twitter; I'm ProfK.

No comments:

Post a Comment