and have a great summer, everyone.
Stop by to say good bye if you get a chance-I'm in New York, at 163 on Tuesday, at the Graduate Center on Wednesday and Friday, and in Pleasantville on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for the Interim Dean to communicate to the students of the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Hello Dr. Knapp,
ReplyDeleteGood day. Congratulations on your new position. My name is Jacinth Walker. I am in the DPS program (Cohort 3). It was a pleasure talking to you last Saturday. We were able to get up-close during lunch. You listened and shared information. It was a very rewarding moment for us. We are very grateful that you are there at Pace and you are able to take time to interact with the prospective doctoral candidates. Personally, you gave me some good ideas and motivated me to think more into my topic and what I wanted to find out. It was highly appreciated. We do need your advice. Thank you for your time.
I hope that we will get time to communicate more in the future.