Friday, February 27, 2009

Blogging Friday

instead of Thursday because I totally forgot on Thursday!

I really enjoyed the Digital Gallery talk last night with Joe McKay which is why I totally forgot to blog yesterday.

And Wednesday Ivan Seidenberg visited with the Seidenberg Scholars and with the Computer Club at the downtown NY campus.

We held the UPE induction on Monday evening and it was a pleasure to see the new members of the chapter as well as to meet their families.

I hope everyone's semester is underway, and that you are all working hard and making your studies priority number one, regardless of what else is going on in your lives. I do know how hard it is to work and go to school, as some of you are, because I earned my MBA and my PhD while working full time. Make sure that you make your education a priority; work will always be there but school won't!

Some of you are probably getting ready for midterms. Study hard, get a good night's sleep and remember to breathe during the exam.

See you on campus and in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment